An iPad application that has been developed to reinvent point of sale general admission ticketing and turn it into a 21st century application, the key benefits being:
- API capability for integration between ticketPad and host ticketing platform.
- Available for hire, minimise your ticketing equipment spend.
- A fully portable and scalable, networked solution that can operate 24/7/365.
- Developed to communicate utilising 3G/WiFi routers.
- Capacity to utilise pre-existing communications networks negating necessity for infrastructure investment.
- Connectivity with BOCA, the world’s leading manufacturer of thermal ticket printers.
- Able to contend with small or large scale attendances and/or transactions.
- Simplicity – minimal training required irrespective of the age of the user.
- Integrity and security – fully password protected with access to functionality determined according to user profile.
- Rich reporting, audit trail, data compilation, statistics and analysis tools via online dashboard.
- Monitor your event marketing campaigns utilising the post code and/or the “where did you hear about us” features.
- Affordability – low cost solution for clients with negligible overheads.
- Ability to be used as an adjunct too, and complement pre-existing ticketing solutions.